1995 Ford F250-550 Super Duty Key Fob Programming Instructions
1995 F250-550 Super Duty
- Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
- Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located in LR quarter panel area (Connector will not be plugged
into anything, it will have two pins inside it, if you have to unlug it you have the WRONG one. Not all vehicles
are set up from factory for keyless remotes) All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
- Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
- If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote.
Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
- Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.