1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Key Fob Programming Instructions
1998 Mark VIII
- Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad.
- Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button. All doors will lock then
unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
- Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing the 1/2 button. Locks will
cycle to indicate succesful programming.
- If you are programming more than one Keyless Remote (Including any exsiting remotes) Press
any button on second keyless remote within 5 seconds of previous remote. Locks will cycle again
to indicate succesfull programming. (If the keypad light goes out before all remotes are
programmed the entire process must be repeated).
- Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit program mode.